Friends of IVC
We are very blessed here at IVC! Why? There are many reasons—we have a deeply dedicated staff and board, but among the greatest gifts we have are our friends. Since IVC started in 1995, hundreds of individuals have given of their time, talent and treasure to grow IVC and support our mission of service to people who are materially poor.
IVC is financially and spiritually supported by generous Individuals, Foundations, Jesuit Provinces, Jesuit Communities and Community Service Organizations.
- A huge THANK YOU to all the Jesuits, religious, and lay men and women who serve our volunteers as Spiritual Reflectors.
- THANKS to the community leaders who serve as regional council members.
- THANK You to our donors.
Help Us Spread the Word About IVC to Friends, Colleagues and Family
- Like us on Facebook. Comment on IVC posts and share on your timeline to help us spread IVC’s mission through virtual word-of-mouth.
- Write an IVC review on GreatNonprofits.org, a nonprofit rating site which helps us reach out to prospective donors and volunteers. IVC received GreatNonprofits’ “Top Rated Nonprofit” award in 2013 and you can help us achieve this status in 2014 by adding your review.
- Wear your feelings for IVC on your sleeve, literally! Consider buying IVC branded items for yourself, or to give as a gift. They’re available at the IVC store at Zazzle.com. Just click on one of the items below, or click on the “See All Products” tab to go to the IVC Store.
Donate to IVC Using a Traditional or Creative Method
- Becoming a Sustaining Supporter of IVC, by making a monthly contribution through your credit card to support IVC throughout the year.
- Generating donations to IVC through your regular online purchases. AmazonSmile and iGive allow you to register the nonprofit of your choice and the companies will give an automatic donation to IVC as a percentage of your purchases. Your prices remain the same but you help IVC automatically! Register with these sites – AmazonSmile and iGive.
- Donating assets (including art, jewelry, cars, boats) or appreciated securities. Contact Paul Tillman at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how.
- Leaving your own enduring legacy by ensuring that IVC is here to engage, form, and support new Ignatian Volunteers for years to come. Remember us in your will or estate plan or contact us to learn more about annuities and charitable remainder trusts.