Friends of IVC
- A huge THANK YOU to all the Jesuits, religious, and lay men and women who serve our volunteers as Spiritual Reflectors.
- THANKS to the community leaders who serve as regional council members.
- THANK You to our donors.
Help Us Spread the Word About IVC to Friends, Colleagues and Family
- Like us on Facebook. Comment on IVC posts and share on your timeline to help us spread IVC’s mission through virtual word-of-mouth.
- Write an IVC review on GreatNonprofits.org, a nonprofit rating site which helps us reach out to prospective donors and volunteers. IVC began receiving GreatNonprofits’ “Top Rated Nonprofit” award in 2013 and you can help us achieve this status this by adding your review.
- Wear your feelings for IVC on your sleeve, literally! Consider buying IVC branded items for yourself, or to give as a gift. They’re available at the IVC store at Zazzle.com.
Donate to IVC Using a Traditional or Creative Method
- Join our Companions Circle by making a monthly contribution through your credit card to support IVC throughout the year.
- Donating assets (including art, jewelry, cars, boats) or appreciated securities. Contact Steve Eberle at email@example.com to learn how.
- Leaving your own enduring legacy by ensuring that IVC is here to engage, form, and support new Ignatian Volunteers for years to come. Remember us in your will or estate plan or contact us to learn more about annuities and charitable remainder trusts.