Ignatian Volunteer Corps – Northern Virginia Regional Director
IVC, a national non-profit organization serving the needs of the poor through the volunteer work of experienced women and men aged 50 or better, seeks a full-time regional director for Northern Virginia to plan, develop and manage the regional program and office.
Successful candidate will have a commitment to meeting the needs of the poor, preferably lives in Northern Virginia, and will have broad experience in:
- Ignatian spirituality, retreat and small group facilitation
- Recruitment, training/orientation of and support to volunteers
- Recruitment of and support to partner non-profit agencies
- Organizational, program, and network development and office management
- Fundraising, budget and finance, and computer competencies
- Work with diverse groups in Northern Virginia
1-page letter of application and 2-page resume should be submitted by June 4, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Please include also the names and contact information for two references.