- African Community Center- A refugee resettlement program
- Aurora Day Resource Center- A day shelter for those experiencing homelessness
- Annunciation Catholic School
- Arrupe Jesuit High School
- Assumption Catholic School
- Dominican Home Health Agency- Providing nursing care to the sick in their homes.
- Friends of Broomfield- Creating opportunities for individuals with developmental disabilities
- Fr. Woody’s at Regis University- A program at Regis University supporting students in their direct service with the materially poor.
- La Escuela de Guadalupe- A dual-language Catholic School
- Lutheran Family Service- Assisting in the refugee program with job skills and searches.
- Mi Casa Resource Center- Provides education, employment, and business services for women, minorities, and families with limited resources.
- Mile High Behavioral Healthcare- Providing a continuum of behavioral health services to those in need.
- SAME café- A pay-what-you-can restaurant, assisting many people who live on the streets
- St. Francis Center- A day shelter for those experiencing homelessness
- St. Ignatius Loyola- Community Garden and anti-hunger coordinator
- St. Rose Catholic School
- The Gathering Place- A day shelter for women and children facing homelessness
Aurora Warms the Night- Providing basic needs for those who are homeless or in danger of homelessness. This position would assist with volunteer coordination, donations, and data entry.
Boys Hope Girls Hope- Mentoring teenage boys and girls who need additional support and structure for a successful high school career.
Catholic Charities- A wide variety of positions are available working in their shelters, affordable housing, family support services, women’s services, early childhood programs, and a variety of other capacity building opportunities.
Catholic Schools- IVC partners with a variety of Catholic schools such as La Escuela de Guadalupe or Annunciation and there is need for tutors, teacher assistance, librarians, etc.
Center for Work Education and Employment- Assisting parents in low-income families in their educational and professional goals as they seek long-term employment. This includes GED preparation and job search assistance.
Dominican Home Health Agency- A program providing health care to those who are indigent. Nurses and office support are particularly of interest.
EarthLinks- A nonprofit that provides a work program for people who are homeless and low-income to learn skills and create Earth-friendly products that sustain people and the planet. The positions most needed are bookkeeping and setting up bookkeeping systems as well as event planning.
Energy Outreach Colorado- EOC leads a network of industry, state and local partners to support Coloradans with their energy needs. This position will staff the Resource Connect in Children’s Hospital Clinic 2 afternoons a week to help families utilize EOC services. Another possible position available in data entry, process improvement, and behavior education as well.
Jesuit Worldwide Learning- An online program teaching refugees who are living in refugee camps through Regis University. A variety of teaching posts available. Applicant must have Master’s Degree in the area they want to teach.
Metro Caring- An anti-hunger organization providing one of Denver’s largest Pantry and other services to assist those who need food. Particular interest in someone to help coordinate volunteers or help with training.
Mi Casa Resource Center- Support entrepreneurs who are low income in the Women’s Business Center. This may include business plan development, accounting, legal, marketing and lending support. Help instruct in areas of strategic planning, QuickBooks, and Accounting. Help launch the mobile food accelerator program.
Mile High United Way- Power lunch coordinator. Mile High United Way’s Power Lunch brings together local schools, businesses, and volunteers to read with young students every week to build their confidence, improve literacy skills, and help develop a love of reading.
We Don’t Waste- We Don’t Waste gathers excess food from venues, caterers, restaurants, and other local food purveyors to redistribute these healthy items to underserved populations in Denver. The two positions available are Volunteer Coordinator and Evaluation Implementation Administrator.
Women’s Homelessness Initiative- Temporary overnight shelters for single women at different churches each night. This position would help support the director in capacity building.
Ignatian Volunteer Corps continually pursues new opportunities to best meet the gifts and interests of each volunteer who applies. The IVC Director welcomes the opportunity to explore new partner relationships!