- African Community Center- A refugee resettlement program
- Annunciation Catholic School
- Arrupe Jesuit High School
- Assumption Catholic School
- Boys Hope Girls Hope- A residential living program for teenagers
- Colorado Initiative for Inclusive Education/Elevate- Support for college students with intellectual disabilities.
- Fr. Woody’s at Regis University- A program at Regis University supporting students in their direct service with the materially poor.
- Girls Inc. of Metro Denver- After school and support program for young girls, inspiring them to be strong, smart and bold.
- La Escuela de Guadalupe- A dual-language Catholic School
- Lutheran Family Service- Assisting in the refugee program with job skills and searches.
- SAME café- A pay-what-you-can restaurant, assisting many people who live on the streets
- St. Francis Center- A day shelter for the homeless
- St. Ignatius Loyola- Community Garden and anti-hunger coordinator
- The Gathering Place- A day shelter for homeless women and their children.
Boys Hope Girls Hope- Mentoring teenage boys and girls who need additional support and structure for a successful high school career.
Catholic Schools- IVC partners with a variety of Catholic schools such as La Escuela de Guadalupe or Annunciation and there is need for tutors, teacher assistance, librarians, etc.
Dominican Home Health Agency- A program providing health care to those who are indigent. Nurses and office support are particularly of interest.
EarthLinks- A nonprofit that provides a work program for people who are homeless and low-income to learn skills and create Earth-friendly products that sustain people and the planet. The positions most needed are bookkeeping and setting up bookkeeping systems as well as event planning.
Global Health Connections- Administrator for the Global Water Challenge. Working with 6th graders and middle schools to serve as a liaison for the twice yearly Global Water Challenge, a STEM program for students in middle school.
Jesuit Worldwide Learning- An online program teaching refugees who are living in refugee camps through Regis University. A variety of teaching posts available. Applicant must have Master’s Degree in the area they want to teach.
Metro Caring- An anti-hunger organization providing one of Denver’s largest Pantry and other services to assist those who need food. Particular interest in someone to help coordinate volunteers or help with training.
Mile High United Way- Power lunch coordinator. Mile High United Way’s Power Lunch brings together local schools, businesses, and volunteers to read with young students every week to build their confidence, improve literacy skills, and help develop a love of reading.
Senior Housing Options- Volunteer Coordinator. Implement and coordinate volunteer opportunities at various Senior Housing Options residential locations.
We Don’t Waste- We Don’t Waste gathers excess food from venues, caterers, restaurants, and other local food purveyors to redistribute these healthy items to underserved populations in Denver. The two positions available are Volunteer Coordinator and Evaluation Implementation Administrator.
Women’s Homelessness Initiative- Temporary overnight shelters for single women at different churches each night. This position would help support the director in capacity building.