- African Community Center- A refugee resettlement program
- Annunciation Catholic School
- Arrupe Jesuit High School
- Assumption Catholic School
- Colorado Initiative for Inclusive Education/Elevate- Support for college students with intellectual disabilities.
- Fr. Woody’s at Regis University- A program at Regis University supporting students in their direct service with the materially poor.
- Girls Inc. of Metro Denver- After school and support program for young girls, inspiring them to be strong, smart and bold.
- La Escuela de Guadalupe- A dual-language Catholic School
- Lutheran Family Service- Assisting in the refugee program with job skills and searches.
- SAME café- A pay-what-you-can restaurant, assisting many people who live on the streets
- Senior Housing Options- Residential Centers for older people who are indigent.
- St. Francis Center- A day shelter for the homeless
- St. Ignatius Loyola- Community Garden and anti-hunger coordinator
- The Gathering Place- A day shelter for homeless women and their children.
Boys Hope Girls Hope- Mentoring teenage boys and girls who need additional support and structure for a successful high school career.
Catholic Charities- A wide variety of positions are available working in their shelters, affordable housing, family support services, women’s services, early childhood programs, and a variety of other capacity building opportunities.
Catholic Schools- IVC partners with a variety of Catholic schools such as La Escuela de Guadalupe or Annunciation and there is need for tutors, teacher assistance, librarians, etc.
Center for Work Education and Employment- Assisting parents in low-income families in their educational and professional goals as they seek long-term employment. This includes GED preparation and job search assistance.
Dominican Home Health Agency- A program providing health care to those who are indigent. Nurses and office support are particularly of interest.
EarthLinks- A nonprofit that provides a work program for people who are homeless and low-income to learn skills and create Earth-friendly products that sustain people and the planet. The positions most needed are bookkeeping and setting up bookkeeping systems as well as event planning.
Friends of Broomfield- Dedicated to enhancing communities by creating opportunities for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities through an innovative and person centered approach. This volunteer would assist with and be a teacher in the non-residential Day Program.
Jesuit Worldwide Learning- An online program teaching refugees who are living in refugee camps through Regis University. A variety of teaching posts available. Applicant must have Master’s Degree in the area they want to teach.
Metro Caring- An anti-hunger organization providing one of Denver’s largest Pantry and other services to assist those who need food. Particular interest in someone to help coordinate volunteers or help with training.
Mi Casa Resource Center- Support entrepreneurs who are low income in the Women’s Business Center. This may include business plan development, accounting, legal, marketing and lending support. Help instruct in areas of strategic planning, QuickBooks, and Accounting. Help launch the mobile food accelerator program.
Mile High Behavioral Healthcare- A variety of opportunities are available at this agency that supports a continuum of healthcare support to marginalized populations. Two positions are available working with adults facing homelessness in serving meals and providing basic services. One position is available assisting adults at a food bank and helping children who live in motels in an after school reading group.
Mile High United Way- Power lunch coordinator. Mile High United Way’s Power Lunch brings together local schools, businesses, and volunteers to read with young students every week to build their confidence, improve literacy skills, and help develop a love of reading.
St. Francis Center- A day shelter for homeless individuals in downtown Denver. A variety of positions available.
We Don’t Waste- We Don’t Waste gathers excess food from venues, caterers, restaurants, and other local food purveyors to redistribute these healthy items to underserved populations in Denver. The two positions available are Volunteer Coordinator and Evaluation Implementation Administrator.
Women’s Homelessness Initiative- Temporary overnight shelters for single women at different churches each night. This position would help support the director in capacity building.