The list below provides resources to help guide and inspire your Lent!
1. Loyola Press, a ministry of the Chicago Province of the Society of Jesus (Jesuits), offers wonderful Lenten resources on their website. Take a look at the books available and consider signing up for “Living Lent Daily” which will send a daily Lenten experience right to your email inbox.
2. http://www.ignatianspirituality.com/lent is a service of Loyola Press (above). On the website, you will find Lenten resources that include: Ten Ideas of Lent; Preparation for Lent; Art and Faith; a Lenten Prayer Adventure; an Ignatian Workout for Lent; and a Lenten blog.
3. The Creighton University Ministry Office offers a wonderful array of Lenten resources online. On this page, you will find links to Lenten audio conversations, daily prayers during Lent, and information about Lenten book groups, cooking for Lent, and making an online retreat during Lent.
4. The online “Jesuit Prayer” page offers daily scripture readings along with an Ignatian reflection and prayer. You can sign up to receive these in your inbox each morning. An inspiring way to start your day! http://jesuitprayer.org/
5. The online journal of Jesuits in Britain has some thought-provoking articles on Lenten asceticism and fasting as well as some reading suggestions.
6. This Stations of the Cross meditation invites us to walk with Jesus Christ on his last day on Earth as a man as well as reflect on suffering and injustices in our lives and world.